Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Our Easter celebrations started the night before. I invited my parents, my sister and her husband, my brother and his girlfriend, and my cousin over to make cookies, have dinner and dye eggs. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed making the cookies and dying eggs.





Then Easter morning the kids were very excited to see if the Easter Bunny came while they were sleeping. We went upstairs and the egg hunt was on! They had a lot of fun searching for eggs and their baskets. I was quite emotional because unfortunately Jeremy could not be there with us. He was still in Arizona for work. I did the best i could to give the kids the best Easter possible and i think i did pretty good because they seemed to have a great time. They loved everything they got from the Easter Bunny!







Then we went to my parents house to hunt more eggs and have lunch. The kids had a good time searching for eggs in the backyard. It was a great way to end they day. Great food and great family. I am thankful for my family being there for me and my kids and helping us have a great day even though Jeremy could not be with us.







I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

No comments: